Nov 12, 2018
Today’s podcast is all about out of the box marketing and
staying on top of the latest knowledge and equipment in an area
that has many offices to choose from. Courtney shares some inside
secrets on how to get those referrals in a highly competitive
environment. Teresa welcomes her good friend, endodontic office
manager and fellow small business owner to talk about growth and
staying on top of industry standards.
- 10:08 - Be aware of how competitive the
industry is when forming marketing. Consider planning a year in
- 12:00 Reach out and show personalization and
appreciation for all the staff at a practice rather than just the
doctor. Why is this important? Listen to find out how it can have a
huge impacted on your referral base.
- *THIS IS HUGE* 14:00 Often times the doctor
doesn’t refer the patient, it is the front desk team! How can you
stand out to them?
- 16:00 Selection process - some inside tips to
get those referrals.
- 18:49 Let’s talk Outsourcing!
- 21:12 - 25:00 Service Animals and Drugs oh my?
How do you handle potential complications with patients, and how
does it impact liability? Marijuana is making an impact on our
- *Nobody Told Me That!* 25:30- 32:00 What kind
of CE draws Courtney’s attention? If you are looking for
suggestions this is where to get some ideas.
Links from Today's
Forefronters, LLC for administrative training
Connect with Courtney on